Home & Business Security Systems Brampton
PROTECTION PLUS® is thrilled to invite the people of Brampton, Ontario to enjoy our expert products and services for all of their home and business security needs!
This city located in Southern Ontario was named for a market town in Cumbria, England, and has now grown to a city of 523 911 people. Once the site of a large greenhouse industry, Brampton earned the nickname “The Flower Town of Canada.”
Currently the market is dominated by more technological pursuits including information and communication technology, life sciences, and advanced manufacturing. Business services and food and beverage are also large industries in Brampton.
The youngest community in the Greater Toronto Area, this city is becoming an increasingly expensive place to live following the large explosion of urban expansion at the end of the 20th century.
Despite rising costs, Brampton remains highly attractive to both businesses and residents thanks to lower real estate and property taxes than neighboring Toronto. Several other factors contribute to bringing businesses into the area such as the city’s proximity to Toronto Pearson Airport and good road infrastructure throughout the area.
Whether you live or work in Brampton, one thing is for sure: you care about the safety and security of your home and business. Come visit us today to see how we can help make safety a central point of your life.
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Security Bars (Home & Business)
- Smart Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Locksmith Services (Home & Business)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Home & Business)
- Intercoms (Business)
- Security Window Film (Home & Business)
- Alarm Systems (Home & Business)
- Safes (Home & Business)
- Access Control (Business)
- Door Strikes (Home & Business)
- Automatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Business)
Get a Free Quote
for Brampton, ON
Security Camera Install
David - Brampton, ON L6X 4L9
Protection Plus are very professional right from the initial sales call to the final installation. Great company and a great group of people. Thanks to Ciaran, who led the install and to Brian from sales who came and explained what we needed.
I had John come out this morning and it was fantastic service. He took his time to go icer the product with me to make sure I understand and am comfor
Anne - Brampton, ON L7A 2R4
Protection Plus get a 10!
Great customer service focus
David - Brampton, ON L6W 3L2
Very prompt & professional service
Great service - prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable
Joanne - Brampton, ON L6T 5G2
Brian was helpful from the first phone call - explained everything in layman's terms and quoted only what we needed. John and Brian arrived early and finished the job in a very short timeframe - explaining everything as they went along. At the end of the visit I received a discount on the key(s) and they repaired another lock on a different door at no charge. Highly recommend and we will use them again.
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on West St toward Nelson St W
- Turn left onto Nelson St W
- Turn right onto George St N
- Take the second left onto Queen St W
- Turn right onto Kennedy Rd S/Peel Regional Rd 16
- Turn left onto Orenda Rd
- Turn right onto Dixie Rd/Peel Regional Rd 4 S
- Turn left onto Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15 following signs for Regional Road 15/Steeles Avenue
- Turn right onto Bramalea Rd
- Turn left onto Derry Rd E/Peel Regional Rd 5
- Turn right onto Airport Rd/Peel Regional Rd 7
- Turn left onto the ON-409 E/ON-427 ramp to ON-401
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-409 E/ON-401 E and merge onto ON-409 E
- Exit at Weston Road/Black Creek Drive/Collectors
- Merge onto ON-401 E
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd