An access code refers to the numerical sequence you input on a keypad to manage your alarm system—enabling actions like arming, disarming, or bypassing. A passcode and a personal identification code are essentially identical—confidential sequences of numbers or alphanumeric characters used to verify your identity when communicating with our Signal Receiving Center. Sharing both access codes and personal identification codes is discouraged to maintain security. At Protection Plus, we prioritize safeguarding your information for seamless protection.
Home Alarm Systems & Business Security Systems Collingwood
Home Security Systems & Commercial Alarm Systems Collingwood
Located in Simcoe County, the town of Collingwood is on the southern point of the Georgian Bay along the portion known as Nottawasaga Bay.
Formerly a small town, the coming of the railroad opened the harbor up as a prominent location for the shipping of goods to the upper Great Lakes region of Chicago and what is now Thunder Bay. This development led to the eventual creation of a strong ship building business, the Collingwood Shipyards, in 1883. By 1901, these shipyards had made and launched the first steel-hulled ship ever to be launched from Canada, the Huronia.
After the industrially based economy began to erode following the world wars, the region emerged as a popular recreation area thanks in part to its close proximity to Blue Mountain where visitors could enjoy skiing and beautiful scenic caves. Collingwood is also close to Wasaga Beach and enjoys a thriving tourism industry focused around the many outdoor summer and winter activates that the area is known for including swimming, biking, hiking, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowshoeing.
A town on the rise, security is becoming a more prevalent concern in Collingwood. But worry not, with our expert advice, you can have a secure home or business in no time. Contact us today or use the following links for more information.
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm‑i Video Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Security Bars (Home & Business)
- Smart Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Locksmith Services (Home & Business)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Home & Business)
- Intercoms (Business)
- Security Window Film (Home & Business)
- Alarm Systems (Home & Business)
- Safes (Home & Business)
- Access Control (Business)
- Door Strikes (Home & Business)
- Automatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Business)
A keyholder is an individual listed on your contact roster, entrusted to respond to emergencies in your stead. Select keyholders considering their proximity to your premises and their ability to act during unfavorable weather conditions. As the term implies, they should possess a key to your location, hold an access code for your alarm system, and be familiar with its operation. They should also maintain a passcode on file with our Signal Receiving Center. Remember to notify us of any changes in keyholders. At Protection Plus, we prioritize seamless emergency response coordination.
Get a Free Quote
for Collingwood, ON
great service Jason is very knowledgeable and efficent. Discovered the problem and provided the solution
Stanley — Collingwood, ON L9Y 5C9
great service, Jason knows his work and fixed the problem rapidly
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head south on Hurontario St/Simcoe County Rd 124 toward Third St
- Turn left onto Poplar Sideroad/County Rd 32
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto ON-26
- At the roundabout, take the second exit and stay on ON-26
- Turn left onto ON-26 E
- Turn right onto Wilson Dr/County Rd 53
- Continue onto Ferndale Dr N
- Turn left onto Dunlop St W
- Merge onto ON-400 S via the ramp to Toronto
- Take exit 25 for Finch Avenue E
- Turn left onto Finch Ave W
- Turn right onto Dufferin St
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd