The battery life in a wireless alarm system can vary based on factors such as the type of sensors used, the frequency of activations, and the quality of the batteries. Generally, batteries in wireless sensors can last anywhere from 2 to 5 years. Sensors that are triggered frequently, such as door/window sensors at the main entrance, may have shorter battery lives compared to those in less frequently used areas. It’s recommended to regularly check the battery status of each sensor and replace them as needed to ensure reliable performance.
Home Alarm Systems & Business Security Systems Pickering
Home Security Systems & Commercial Alarm Systems Pickering
PROTECTION PLUS® is pleased to invite the people of Pickering to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with good security.
Settled by British colonists in 1770 following England’s defeat of the French in the Seven Years’ War, Pickering has experienced rapid growth throughout the second half of the 20th century following World War II. This is thanks in part to its proximity to Toronto which helped Pickering grow to a city of over 88 700 people.
In more recent years, growth has slowed due to development restrictions on land but, designated as one of two major urban growth centers in Durham Region, it is expected to receive further development and funding to encourage its growth.
The southern areas of the city are many suburban with industrial development restricted to the areas directly surrounding Pickering Nuclear Generating Station. The northern areas are predominantly rural and agricultural with a few residential developments. Primary communities in Pickering include Claremont, Brougham, and Whitevale.
The economy of the area is dominated by the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, but many manufacturers also have a strong presence in the area including Yorkville Sound, Hubbell Canada, Purdue Pharma, and PSB Speakers — Lenbrook. Pickering is also a founding member of the Durham Strategic Alliance.
Whether you live or work in Pickering, chances are you care about the security of your properties. In order to ensure that you have done everything possible to protect yourself and your possessions, come visit us today for an expert consultation!
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm‑i Video Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Security Bars (Home & Business)
- Smart Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Locksmith Services (Home & Business)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Home & Business)
- Intercoms (Business)
- Security Window Film (Home & Business)
- Alarm Systems (Home & Business)
- Safes (Home & Business)
- Access Control (Business)
- Door Strikes (Home & Business)
- Automatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Business)
To ensure comprehensive security coverage, it’s recommended to protect every accessible door and window in your home. This means installing door and window sensors on all points of entry. This approach provides a higher level of security by detecting any unauthorized opening or breach.
By having sensors on every door and window, you can effectively deter potential intruders and receive timely alerts if there’s any unauthorized access. Additionally, you can customize the arming of your security system to ensure that all vulnerable areas are protected whether you’re home or away. This comprehensive approach helps maximize the effectiveness of your home security system.
Get a Free Quote
for Pickering, ON
The most amazing service ever!
Naureen — Pickering, ON L1V 3S2
So glad I found protection plus! I’m using them for all my security/protection needs for our house. The service is EXCELLENT and I feel so confident and comfortable having John and Steve set up my home so my Family feels safe. They’re also super easy to work with and very accommodating!! Thank you so much, HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!!!!!
Mul-T-Lock service call
Security Solutions and Repairs Honeywell Resideo
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head northwest on Glenanna Rd toward Kingston Rd/Durham Regional Hwy 2
- Turnleft onto Kingston Rd/Durham Regional Hwy 2 following signs for ON-401 W)
- Turn left onto Liverpool Rd/Durham Regional Rd 29
- Take the ramp to merge onto ON-401 W
- Exit left onto Ontario 401 Express
- Exit toward Bayview Avenue/ON-11/Yonge Street/Leslie Street
- Merge onto ON-401 W
- Take exit 365 on the left for Allen Road toward Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road