Home Alarm Systems & Business Security Systems Georgetown
Home Security Systems & Commercial Alarm Systems Georgetown
PROTECTION PLUS® is pleased to invite the people of Georgetown, Ontario to enjoy the superior security services we offer for residential and commercial purposes. Whether you are looking for alarm systems or security bars and gates, we have what you need to make your home or office safe!
Located in the region of Halton, Georgetown sits on the Credit River and it part of the Greater Toronto Area. With a population of 42,123, Georgetown has been steadily growing in population size with over 10% increases every decade since 1911 with a staggering 198.3% increase in 1961.
In 1974, Georgetown, along with the town of Acton and the township of Esquesing became part of the town of Halton Hills, which is divided into four wards and is now part of the regional municipality of Halton along with Oakville, Burlington and Milton.
Georgetown hosts many events throughout the year such as food events, farmers markets, biking events and many more. Throughout June to October, their farmers market operates every Saturday from 8am to 12:30pm.
PROTECTION PLUS is proud to offer security solutions to the people of Georgetown to protect their homes and businesses. Use the following links to find out more about how we can make your home or business safe and secure!
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Security Bars (Home & Business)
- Smart Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Alarm Monitoring (Home & Business)
- Locksmith Services (Home & Business)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Home & Business)
- Intercoms (Business)
- Security Window Film (Home & Business)
- Alarm Systems (Home & Business)
- Safes (Home & Business)
- Access Control (Business)
- Door Strikes (Home & Business)
- Automatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Business)
for Georgetown, ON
Residential video camera quotation
Service call to fix a motion detector